Sunday, March 4, 2007

Man in the interim...


Man here again...
Hopefully there will be some larger SL things, but in the dead of winter, we seem to be busy.

Well, after the crash of the first BitFactory, I'm still suck on Odyssey, living in Ian Ah's squat under Wirx's very nice office.. Was able to salvage enough from the old museum, and sell off cheap to get a thousand meters in Chindo, but there's nowhere to live there, so I'm sort of stuck.



It's been OK - Ian hasn't been kicking as much at night, but we ran out of wOOt Loops, so I'm looking through the dumpster for the moment - usually pretty slim pickings. Has Wirx been getting the last goodies, and taking them up to the office?

Sugar just told me that she nominated me for Wirxli's running for SL Presidency. Whether that means SL candidate for the US presidency (probably better than most out there), or presidency of SL, I know one thing is for sure. I know I'll be in the center seat after Wir takes a cap in his prim from some nOOb , so I had better get ready.

I know that Columbia Island is going to be mine in the next couple weeks, and that there will be no less than three BitFactory locations, but I guess this is an avatar's trial by fire. Can the curator of a museum wait through homelessness until the new location is built? I guess I'll have to.

But for now, I just wish Ian would let me use the damned portapotty. He's been in there for hours. Or is it just locked. Damn.

No comments: