Friday, December 8, 2006

Welcome from Great Escape

My Introduction

I'm really happy to be accepted as the 7th official member of Second Front this week. I'm Great Escape and feel like I've found 'my people' after 6 months of twiddling around the Second Life world in solo mode. I'm not sure what performances are next in the works, but stay tuned as we explore the various ways to play with the social rules in this new frontier.


Conceptual Art Reenactments in Second Life

For the last couple of months, I've been doing various reenactments of famous conceptual art performances in Second Life and generating large-scale prints from these. This is an extract from "Leap Into The Void", based on a photograph by notorious conceptual artist Yves Klein. These images are all part of my Paradise Ahead series.

No comments: