Sunday, April 1, 2007

Not out of the gutter yet, but back in build mode

et used to Ian.
Hey everyone.
Man here. Just got back from New Orleans, and the Columbia Island is up!
So, that means that Ti Mosienko, Solstice Eriksen, Artemis Fate and I are hard at work on the Columbia College version of The Bitfactory and all the places on the island that will house the college's Manifest SL collegewide fest. Quite a project.

I really hope that Second Front will want to perform there, as we have a LOT of space to deal with.

However, my Admin self, Atari Writer, has not let me have a place yet. Therefore, despite the tux (found at a second hand noob store), I still remain with Ian on Odyssey in the squat. So it goes. Despite admin'ing a whole domain, I still am diving in the dumpster. Could be worse, I'm really starting to get used to Ian's drinking...